Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Projects

This Fuchsia is a test knit pattern for Adeline Too. This is a fun and very enjoyable pattern to knit with.  It's seamless top knitting in around with a cable motif on both sides.  It's a great top to wear on.

I use Thalenta Star 2 balls of main color and 1 ball for soft pink, with knitting needle 4mm and 3.5mm.
This one I knit using free pattern from Pierrot named Open Work Gillet. It is quite nice to knit with.
I used 2 balls Thalenta Star, knitting needle 4mm and crochet hook 3mm.


This one is one of my big knitting project, Vernal Equinox Shawl Surprise, it took me (on and off) a half year to finally get it done.  I used Thalenta Rayon Cotton, almost 3 balls of it, and knitting needle of 4 mm and crochet hook of 3mm.
 
Hope you enjoy these knitting projects.

No comments: